tisdag 10 juli 2012

Gelé Nails!

Hey, and sorry that I haven't been writing here that much. It's just that I have been a bit busy. Busy taking gelé nails! ;) Yes, I got an offer that I couldn't resist and got gelé nails with only 30 euros. Usually they cost 80-100 euros. Now I have had these nails for about two weeks, and they're doing well. You can see that I have had them for a while though. I understand why you really have to maintain these things so often! But I really recommend gelé nails, just be prepared for a little pinch while the gelé gets hot and then hardens...

The most of my nails already were long enough so only three of them got little extra length (not seen in these pictures). Next time I'm gonna get a little longer nails though. ;) But what do you like?

- Maija

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar