måndag 18 juni 2012

Acrylic nail fail!


For my friend Johanna´s Birthday we decided to get our nails fixed in a nearby newly-opened nail salon. We choose acrylic nails ala French manicure and got started. The guy who did my nails was very rough in how he filed my nails and extremely unprofessional. I was in the beginning very dissatisfied with the result, but after a while I thought that it didn´t matter. But during the evening it started to hurt, and by the time I was going to bed it hurt so much I couldn´t even text! So next morning I went back and asked them to remove them, and so they did. At the same time as they totally ruined my own nails! They are now so damaged that I can´t let them grow out in a month :/



The acrylic nails




My Savior!


Tip of the day: Always have some sort of Nail oil, like this Myrrh oil from Depend, at home :D




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar